Friday, November 30, 2012

Where in the World?

 
It is amazing where one can find themselves!  If you had told me 12 months ago that in 2012 I would have toured most of Europe, including living in France for  months, I would have politely asked you what you had been sniffing.
  
However if you had a look at my goal setting (wish list) you would have clearly seen that in the next 3 to 5 years I wanted to spend time in Europe.    How did this come about?  One email, one response, several back and forward exchanges I am excepted to teach in the UK, which is were our adventure began.

A Desire + Response to an Invitation = Dream Come True.

While the first 5 months of this adventure took place in and around London, and having spent time in a camper van following Google Maps to get as far north as the Isle of Iona in Scotland and as far west as Wales, we now find ourselves in a house-sit, minding a cat and a home in the south of France.

The next 4 months will be filed with writing, reflecting and preparing for what may emerge once I am back home again (followed by a 16 day European city bus tour, before going back to UK, Ireland and then home).

I am truly excited about what is happening.  I've been taking on-line courses, studying French (Ca si bon!), flute and meditation. 
I'd love to hear about things that you've dreamed about that have magically manifested!

So grateful to my Creator as I take time to be still and contemplate.