Friday, April 11, 2008

A Fresh Note...

Hey Everyone,

This is my first attempt at blogging. I am excited by all this new technology and it's quite a challenge attempting to learn it all.

I must say, although I have always been a 'vote swinger' I am so proud of Kevin Rudd and his comments about Tibet. He demonstrates that it is possible for politicians to be truthful and diplomatic at the same time. It just seems so unjust that a huge country like China should need to intimidate a small, passive country such as Tibet. Go Kev!

Please feel free to add your comments and keep the conversation going...

Linda

3 comments:

Dragonsally said...

Heh, good one Couz

and you can follow my username to my blog I think

Janet Woodlock said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It can be addictive so beware!!!

It was nice to see you on Wednesday... I've had another big dose of Sally Morgenthaller at the Forge festival today... she has so many interesting things to say!

Love to you,

Janet

Sooty said...

Hiya Girl: Just want to comment on your "deeply implicit". I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it. Can't wait to share it around. I found it to be meaningful and timely. Miss seeing you face to face - come back to Darwin sometime soon!!